Hi Henry:

There are millions of WWVB clocks in use and the new signal must be fully
compatible with them.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.end2partygovernment.com/Brooke4Congress.html

ehydra wrote:
What makes me wonder: Why don't they adapt the DCF77 implementation? Is it the
not invented here syndrome?

At it looks like they never heard of Kasami sequences.

- Henry