After watching Blade Runner (the director cut) reposition on a TV channel, that ended just one minute before 2am local time, I watched my nixie clock to, as I was expecting, held 02:00:00 (local time) by two seconds. Surely its GPS (an M12T) sent the right time to the uC, 23:59:60 UTC... but I'm guilty of not taking into account leap seconds when I implemented the UTC to local time conversion, including automatic daylight savings (that was about 9 years ago, I think... not a time nut then ;) ). Well, I note the bug for the day when the daylight saving change and then I should upgrade the firmware :)

It has been the first opportunity to me to watch a leap second (or so...) since those ones at the end of year ever finds me quite far from home and from any timing piece other than the clock at the square where I've traveled to for the new years eve :)

Regards,

Javier