It seems that later, they decided to shameless use the FTS/Datum/Symmetricom FTS-5045 module http://www.gigatest.net/datum/5045txt2.pdf

The OSA-5585 I've has one inside, labeled Symmetricom everywere, and the Oscilloquartz contribution is a subrack containing the DC-input and AC-input power supplies, a controller that manages the FTS-5045 through its serial port, and some clock synthesis and distribution cards to provide PPS, 10MHz and 2.048MHz, with a spectral quality a lot worse than the output from the FTS-5045. I find the Oscilloquartz part of the equipment not very good nor very usefult to my purposes, to a point I'm thinking on to remove it completely an control/monitor directly the FTS-5045 with whatever thing with a serial port and a display (my Blackfin module, a Beaglebone o whatever similar)

Regards,

Javier