Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] strange carrier

OK, its a mystery, and will be until its properties are known.

We have instrument capable of measuring those properties, but so far
we've had the typical exchange of ignorance so often found on the 'net.
Clever ignorance, but still not useful.

Is Said Jackson the only other person seeing something? Has anyone tried
looking for it and failed to find it?

FWIW, many years ago I modified a BC-453 to tune 60 KHz (TRF) with a
large loop antenna in the attic. The result was swamped by a 61 KHz
signal from the neighbor's computer monitor. Needed a crystal filter to
separate the signals. Wouldn't work on this one, though.

Bill Hawkins