I filed an outage report with NAVCEN via their web site and got an email back
asking for more info (which I supplied).  I got the impression that they were
not aware of what was going on.   Googling around also does not show any
official reports of problems.  Rather surprising considering the various system
that seemed to be affected and the global reach of the problem.  I find it hard
to believe that only time-nuts GPSDOs saw any problems.   Will be interesting
to see...