There is what looks like a decent carrier board for Ublox modules on
OSHPARK.COM's shared project library.  It has a voltage regulator and RS-232
interface on it... would be nicer if it had a prototype area and swoopty PPS
driver,  but I'm too lazy to lay out a better one.  Three boards will cost you
$30.
https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/8QR7ymk8
I'm in the process of teaching Lady Heather to speak Motorola and Ublox binary
and standard NMEA.  Things are going well, but I only currently have a NEO-6M
Ublox receiver, Motorola UT+ and M12+.   So these 6T modules came up at the
right time...  and won't set me back $130+ for a 6T eval board.