I have implemented support for all of the relevant Venus binary messages.
It's just that I don't have a Venus timing receiver to test the timing receiver
specific messages (which are only three messages that control  the self-survey
/ position hold modes).   Oh, and besides the lack of a binary message with
satellite position/signal levels,  there is none that reports the sawtooth
error.

Lady Heather's NMEA support is limited to standard NMEA messages that all
receivers support (position, date/time, satellite info).   The only
"proprietary" NMEA commands that I send are those that can switch a receiver
into binary mode.   Receiver binary modes generally allow full control over the
receiver.