Heather will take either time format,  but requests the receiver to send T2
format.

I originally thought the SCPI receivers would be right on time due to my
original measurements of their message jitter,  but when I started measureing
the actual message arrival times... surprise, surprise, surprise!    I think
the issue is due to the fact that they use Motorola receivers and those ramp
the time the message comes out (1 msec per second).

The other surprise was the Jupiter-T message is 1.2 seconds after the 1PPS...
that's just plain wrong... it reports the correct leap-second offset, but maybe
they are off by a second internally?  Maybe premature application of the leap
pending?  Maybe it's always just plain wrong?

Attached is a plot of the evil Z3801A in action...