I'd say 80% of the outside design work I do have little ditties in the
contracts that say NO development to be done on net connected systems.  New
Eagle requires a net connection to keep working.  Also the EULA seems to say
they can slurp your designs at will and ship them off to who knows who/where.
Autocad seems to be totally un-aware of the rabid IP protection that companies
require these days.

I don't know how many sales Eagle has made off my recommendations / work (I
suspect quite a few)...  but that revenue is going to stop.