Not to junk up the mailboxes, but I have the multiple GPSDOs.  Don’t know what
you mean by L1/L2 GPSDO, is that a quality statement?

Also, what would the next step cost me for a Cesium Beam?  Roughly?  And what
order of magnitude improvement would that be for the cost?  Have to do a
cost/benefit analysis for the wife...