I've made an updated version of my timidity xaw interface patch available
at the same place
( http://www.fileupyours.com/files/77985/timidity-xaw-patches.tar.bz2 ).
Just some small fixes:

* Fixed some silly mistakes I made:
   * README textfile is now included, and apply.sh actually has the correct
filenames.
   * Japanese translation works now (I misunderstood how resource fallbacks
work).
   * "Add ALL" disabled in Load/Save Playlist dialogs even with resource
file (same as above).
   * Decalre listheight as Dimension, not int in flistMove
     (so focus following keyboard in "File List" works when compiled with
GCC v4).
   * Corrected length of volumebar in tracemode.
   * Now saves header correctly in playlists.
* There's a separate #define to enable the old submenu behaviour.
* Converted XFontStruct to XFontSet, and created font fallbacks to prevent
spurious warnings on console.
* Now uses textcolor for ch. and prog. columns in trace mode, so
redefining resource TiMidity*?blackkeycolor won't change their color as
well.

Yours,
        Yair K