Hello.

I installed TINC in a set of synology NAS which connect to virtual machine in Google's cloud as a central point of contact. I installed Tinc using entware in the Synology NAS devices.

One of the devices, which used to work perfectly, suddenly stopped being able to connect to the Google server without any apparent changes other than the internet provider.

I have tried from other devices to test if the port is blocked by the ISP somehow but seems to be ok.

Any suggestions? Has any issue like this been reported before?

Best regards

--
/Oriol de los Santos/