Hello,

I suggest you to contact Almacom: http://almacom.co.th/
It's a company I am used to work with and they are good.

Note that we already have hotel modules in extra-addons.

Thanks,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi everyone,
I am IT Manager from company here in Thailand that owned several small resorts.
Today our software solution is expensive and don't cover all what we want it.
OpenERP is a great solution, but as I know, there isn't a hotel module. I would
like to know who could development the hotel module. ? Is there any partner
that could support us here at Thailand ?
Best regards,
Daniel

--
Fabien Pinckaers
CEO Tiny - OpenERP Editor

Great Achievements Start With Tiny Investments
  -- Marty, 2005