[quote="Guest"]Hi Phil,

I've instlled and tested portal with same configuration. In demo mode
"portal user" linked against "asustek"
You can add new portal users from partners->"create user"

Another question when customer logs into portll - can see inovices ( list )
but not invoice detail - ( error with access denied )

What's need to be changed to make it available for customer to see the
detail of invoce? ( and reprint it )
[/quote]

Where exactly are you linking the "portal user" to asustek?  As best as I can
tell, the company link between both the "portal" and the "user" are to entities
within the Company Structure.

And, as best I understood, company structure is for *within* the organization.
(That is, Company Structure is used for mullti-company stuff, like
multi-nationals; not to create *customers*).

Am I misunderstanding something here?

--phil

--phil

http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=32208#32208