Operations should not create entries in the general account. It's just because the analytic lince created should be linked to a general account.

So that you have:
* costs due to usage of the workcenter in the analytic account
* costs for maintenance (supplier invoices) in the general account

And both are linked using the general account. Means you can compare at the end of the year. (costs per hour/cycle against real costs)

forum-u...@tinyerp.org wrote:
I set my workcenter then created a production order, it created an analytic
line entry, it has analytic account, analytic journal, general account, and the
rest. but I can't see the entry in the chart of accounts since general account
in the analytic lines have entry isn't it suppose to have an entry in the chart
of accounts?