Hi Fabien...

I prefered to buy it directly on your site www.openerp.com because Amazon
delivery times are incredibly long for standar international shipping 18-32
days. I should wait until... July to read it.
If you select Priority International Courier (averages 2-4 days), shipping cost
duplicate the cost of book, so I prefered to buy it directly to you.

And I have got some doubts... I received the Purchase Order and Ogone credit
card payment aceptation, but I can't see anywhere the expected average days and
shipping cost is not included on the order or payment form.

Another little problem (I think it should be very easy to repair) is on
delivery address, where State/Province/Region is shown as 20. That is the state
code instead of name (Gipuzkoa or Guipuzcoa).

Thank you very much!!!

Manuales, Videotutoriales de OpenERP en http://www.openerpsite.com
http://www.aulaerp.com

http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=37487#37487