The access bug was due to old beta v5 databases.  Once new databases were
created then everything works fine.  So no more access problem.

Fabien, Stephane,
  Can you finish getting these patches merged?  I see a number of people in the
forum trying to use 'bdist-rpm' target to generate packages and of course it
will not work without these patches.  I spent a good deal of time testing these
out and they work great.  I just retested them against the latest server and
client code today and they are still working fine.

Regards,
Gerry

http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=37490#37490