On Sun, 2009-06-07 at 14:41 +0200, forum-u...@tinyerp.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to the forum.  I posted this question in the installation forum but I
> didn;t get an answer yet. Thank you for your assistance.
>
> I have my own dedicated server where I host for my web clients. Everything on
> the server is approved by me and I have full control.
> Do I need a new dedicated server just for OpenERP?

Hi,
you can install openerp wherever (it would be better if gnu/linux) you
can install python and postgresql

> What are the issues?

there's no issue.
In case you encounter some conflicts with python versions and libraries,
you can setup a python virtualenv and install openerp's dependencies
with easy_install.

regards,
--
Davide Corio