From: Inderjit Singh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 2:46 AM
To: Ben Buckner
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] UART ReceiveMsg

Thanks Ben,

I tried something very simple:

1. I get the byte stream from usb sent from the TMote like:
   7e 42 xx xx xx xx 7e

2. I remove the 7e from the stream and send it back as it is (42 xx xx
xx xx). But I still don't get it. C/C++ should be able to handle this
no?

Is there any doc on how the serial communication should be
established. I have gone through the java code for sending but still
it would help with a doc.

Indy