Hi David,

so which version of tinyos your example application antiTheft is based on? It cant find the DisseminationC component from the documentation Philip suggested, but it is in my tinyos2.x directory, under lib/net/

David Gay wrote:
On 6/7/07, Philip Levis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Jun 7, 2007, at 9:31 AM, Peizhao Hu wrote:

> Dear TinyOS developers,
>
> Is there any API kinds of documentation for all available
> interfaces and components? hard to know what is available from
> which component or interface by searching the tos directories.

http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-2.x/doc/html/nesdoc/ has most of them.

Note that this is currently the 2.0 doc, not 2.0.1. Should be fixed soon.

David Gay

regards;

Peizhao