Hi,

You can implement your own data collection program using the AntiTheft example, shipped with TinyOS-2.X. Having a basic station to listen or collect all broadcast data, you can store this data in any form you like. any other useful example is the Osilloscope.

Good Luck

CASTEL Myriam wrote:
Hi,

In the end of my application (with the mica2 and mib520), I need to store some values (but not all) send by the motes because I want to read them with Matlab. At the moment, I am using XSniffer. I can read the packets and put them manually in Matlab.But it is too long and I prefer to do it manually. Therefore sending the value to a file .txt seems to be good. Is it possible to do that with Moteworks or cygwin? and how?

Thanks for your advise.

regards;

Peizhao