Hi

I have three motes:

Mote(Base) - receive sensing data from Mote(Sensor) nodes and forward them to PC. Mote(Sensor) - sense temperature readings, and listen to Mote(Base) for changing of sampling rate, etc; and listen to Mote(Reference) for location reference points to calculate its current position.
Mote(Reference) - periodically broadcast its location.

So, how can I implement the Mote(Sensor) to receive two different message types when they arrived? My current TinyOS application is a modification of AntiTheft app, but not sure how I can distinguish these different message types.

--
regards;

Peizhao