within my memory, you can have as large of the packet size as you wanted, just need to add/change the MSG_SIZE=(your desired packet size) variable in your Makefile. This means you can accumulate 10 group of whatever data before sending it off.

However, there are discussions about packet size v.s. packet loss during transmission. some people suggest MSG_SIZE=256 (can not remembered, please do a search in the mailing list) :-)

regards;

Peizhao

Chan Beng Weng wrote:
Hi,

I’d like to know if I can gather a larger group of data for e.g 10 groups before transmitting it on my MTS300 transmitter. Presently I’m only collecting a single group of data and transmitting 1 group at a time. If possible, how do I do it?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Willie Chan