From your message, it seems to me that you are using TinyOS-1.x. I am not sure about TinyOS-1.x, but a good direction to start is to search in this mailing list.

here is a search

http://www.google.com/search?as_sitesearch=mail.millennium.berkeley.edu&hs=kN1&hl=en&lr=&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=packet+size&btnG=Search

regards;

Peizhao

Chan Beng Weng wrote:
Hi,

I flashed 1 of my MICAz motes with OscilloscopeRF and the base with TOSBase. However, the output I got appears to be a pile of rubbish. May I know how can I edit it and what can I do to increase the number of packets sent over?

And Peizhao, thanks for the prompt reply previously. However, I can’t find the msg_length that you mentioned, were you referring to buffer_size instead?

Regards,

Willie