if your PirC() from PirC.nc is correct for your PIR sensor, the Oscilloscope application should run fine without any changes.

regards;

Peizhao

yvonne er wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am using TinyOS 2.x and MicaZ to acquire data readings from my
passive infra-red (PIR) sensor. I used this command line
"z=TOSH_READ_PIR1_PIN()" to get sensor reading with OscilloscopeC.nc.
However, I get this error in cygwin: "implicit declaration of function
'TOSH_READ_PIR1_PIN'.

In addition, I have written a new PirC.nc to replace the
DemoSensorC.nc (files attached), modifying the OscilloscopeApp.nc
program as well:

{
  components OscilloscopeC, MainC, ActiveMessageC, LedsC,
    new TimerMilliC(), new PirC() as Sensor,
    new AMSenderC(AM_OSCILLOSCOPE), new AMReceiverC(AM_OSCILLOSCOPE);

  OscilloscopeC.Boot -> MainC;
  OscilloscopeC.RadioControl -> ActiveMessageC;
  OscilloscopeC.AMSend -> AMSenderC;
  OscilloscopeC.Receive -> AMReceiverC;
  OscilloscopeC.Timer -> TimerMilliC;
  OscilloscopeC.Read -> Sensor;