Hi,

In fact, it doesn't shut down, simply goes to deep deep sleep.

You can find the boomerang code in:

moteiv\tos\lib\Deluge\TOSBoot\tmoteinvent\PowerOffM.nc

Maybe you can port it to tos2.

There is specified, if user buton is pressed while booting, go deep sleep.

As deep sleep consumption is suposed to be really really small, it seems
that it's shutted down.

Xavi

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Ittipong Khemapech <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think those instructions provided in the manual are for Boomerang (or
> TinyOS 1.x) only. Switching the Invent off by pressing the two buttons seems
> not working in case of TinyOS 2.x.
>
> Ittipong
>

> On 15/04/2008, Sarah Mount <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > On 14/04/2008, Dimas Abreu Dutra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I am recently using some tmote invent, got some drivers from Urs
> > Hunkeler,
> > > but am still unable to shut down the motes! I believe that the
> > shutdown is
> > > software triggered, but could not find it on the boomerang source.
> > Does
> > > anyone know how to do it? I am using tinyos2.x .
> > >

> > You can also do this in hardware by holding down the "user" button and
> > briefly pressing the "power" button on the side of the motes. This is
> > covered in the Tmote Invent Getting Started guide which you might have
> > on paper or you can find on the tinyos.net archive.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Sarah
> >
> > --
> > Sarah Mount, Senior Lecturer, University of Wolverhampton
> > Web:  http://www.wlv.ac.uk/~in0316/ <http://www.wlv.ac.uk/%7Ein0316/>
> > Book: http://www.pythonforrookies.org/
> > Blog: http://varspool.blogspot.com/
> > Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/sarahmount/

www.alcim.net
Buscant sempre nous reptes, alguna proposta?