Hi Zhiyi,

the original telosb doesn't have an accelerometer, but in general you
can contribute by putting your code in "tinyos-2.x-contrib" [1]. If it
is only about the msp430adc12_channel_config_t you might as well just
send that code snippet to tinyos-help mailing list.

Jan

[1] http://docs.tinyos.net/tinywiki/index.php/Contributing_Code_to_TinyOS