2013/2/19 Ahmed Gamaleldin <ah.gamalel...@googlemail.com>

> Dear antonio,
>      Could you please help me more to understand what you have already
> done.
>                 -  First what are the motes you have used and how you
> connect them via Raspberry PI UART.

You can use any mote that provided UART pins, like telosb, iris, micaz and
others ....  About how I connect the motes to Raspberry you can look for in
Raspberry Comunity how to use the UART pins.

>                 -  Second, I didn't understand well, Could you be able
> to install TinyOs on the Raspberry PI or not?

 Ahmed Gamaleldin has done it.

>                 -  Third, what do you mean by  "In stead of using an
> Arduino,I have used a WSN mote",  Can the WSN mote replaces the
>                    function of the Arduino board?

Arduino is another type of mote. Yes, a mote can replaces an Arduino board.