Hello all,
I am using sensor board on my TelosB-based motes to interface an external
SHT75 sensor. The problem is that my board (advanticsys EX1000) raises the
consumption to almost 60mA which kills the 2AA batteries in less than 2
days. I am turning off radion and putting MCU to sleep but still
consumption doesn't drop more than 3~5mA. This external board it interfaced
through 51-pin connector and has 2 leds and amplifier for 2 of its ADC
inputs.
Is there a way to restrict the consumption? I failed to find a way to
manipulate peripheral devices in order to start/stop them. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Antonis