Hi all,

In my thesis of masters course i'm working on Reprogrammation of WSNs over the
air, in particular with tinyOS and the Deluge. After i study the Deluge i
realised that it is a protocol not so good like others that already exist but
it comes natively in TinyOS, and so, it is the first contact that people who
start to work with WSNs have. Until now i did a study on Deluge working mode
and code itself, and my thesis will be around of making some contributions to
Deluge. I identified two major "problems" that i think could be a starting
point. First: the Deluge don't permite a selectively reprogramming like other
protocols (although it permits extend the NetProg interface to be use for this
end), second: Deluge is a epidemic protocol that relies in is own robustness to
eventual reprogram all nodes, however, in some cases would be nice have some
king of feed back by the network on how the reprogrammation is occurring.

This is my idea of what i could contribute, but i want to know your opinion. I
already start to work on the selectively reprogramming changing de Deluge and
the tos-deluge script.

Any tips and opinions you could give me will be much helpul.

Best regards,

Emanuel Lima