Hi,
I would like to introduce a self generated MAC protocol in TinyOS. Can somebody
tell me
Where can I find the file/folder where BOX MAC 2 is implemented.How I can
disable the default MAC protocol (BOX MAC 2) so as I can introduce the self
generated one.
I am using IRIS motes and I have looked into the RF230RadioConfig and the
RF230LayerP and it seems I cannot find the implementation of BOX MAC 2
specifications in tos libraries for iris.
Any advise might be very helpful for me.Thanks

Ahsan