HI,

xserve is kind of middleware, it receives data through seiral comm port and
forward them to socket port 9001 and 9005. It also parses data into engineer
units, stores them in sqlite database.

to start xserve, you have to input 'xserve  -device=com<n>' in Cygwin terminal,
where n is the comm port number you are using. you have to specify it.
are you sure you are using comm port 1?
and if you are sure base station works well and can communicate with note which
is sensing data?

Best regards.

在 2014-07-12 04:59:34,"Abinaya Inbamani" <abinayai...@gmail.com> 写道:

Respected sir/madam
I am presently working in IRIS motes...what is the purpose of xserve? according
to my knowledge xserve is a tool which helps in monitoring the real time
data...how to check whether my xserve is working or not..when i run the command
xserve-device=com1  i am not able to get the real time data...can you please
explain why?? but i am able to view the data in xsniffer..what is the issue?