Hi all,

I am having a problem with my tinyos 2.x and telos nodes. I was trying to read
the printfs that I am calling in my application but for some weird reason I
only get the output

Thread[Thread-1,5,main]serial@/dev/ttyUSB2:115200: resynchronizing when issuing
"java net.tinyos.tools.PrintfClient -comm serial@/dev/ttyUSBX:telos" (getting
stuck there) if I use "components SerialPrintfC;". However, when I use
"components PrintfC;" it works. Same happens for the printf test and tutorial
examples from tinyos.

Now the reason for me to prefer to use SerialPrintfC instead of PrintfC is
because if I use PrintfC in the application that I am interested to run, I am
getting the following compilation errors which breaks the compilation:

/home/wsn/local/src/tinyos-2.x/tos/lib/printf/PrintfP.nc:130: redefinition of
`printfflush'
/home/wsn/local/src/tinyos-2.x/tos/lib/printf/printf.h:72: previous declaration
of `printfflush'

Anybody has any tips on what this problem may be caused by and how to fix it?

Thanks for the help!
José Araújo