Hi

I am new in TinyOs and Im trying to get temp hum and light from one Telosb
mote and send the data to another telosb(base station) and show the data on
my laptop .  I found “LowPowerSensingApp” under
opt/app/tutorial/LowPowerSensing and I’m trying to understand it. I found
readme file and I followed the instructions. I have an issues and I really
really appreciate it if you could guide me on that. I spent hours and hours
trying to solve them but no success

My problems is

1) When I run the “java LowPowerSensingApp” command, I type “s” and the
address. The issue is nothing is printed out in the terminal. (No result)