This is not a bug.

Since module 1 has not received the grant, it won't recieve the
ResourceRequested.requested when it is signaled.   Because module 1
technically does not own the resource.

The ResourceRequested.requested will be signaled to what ever module (or
the Default Owner) that owns the resource.

eric

--
Eric B. Decker
Senior (over 50 :-) Researcher