Hi Jose,

Thanks for your response.
Yes, I am using TinyOS-1.x. I was thinking to immigrate to TinyOS-2.x. Is
there any requirements for developing TinyOS-2.x applications on TelosB? I
mean should I ask the manufacturer or all TelosB motes support TinyOS-2.x
already?

Also is there any available virtual image for TinyOS-2.x?

Regards,
Hamidreza

Regards,
Hamidreza Hosseini