Thanks James,

I have repeated the measurements a couple of times with different motes
(at least three motes) in an open space wide parking lot empty of cars,
and in a  football field as well.

The antenna of my sensors is PCB and as you mentioned, just a tiny shift
increases or reduces the transmission range. Even for the worst case (the
lowest range), the transmission range of power level 3 (and higher levels)
is still much higher than that of level 1 and 2.

The idea is to show higher power levels generate more strong noise and
wider range of interference.

Cheers,
Abbas