On 30 Jun 2009 at 7:20, Rick Froman wrote:

> The Chronicle of Higher Education has published a challenge to the
> continued existence of scholarly e-mail discussion lists.

This doesn't seem to be true for the two lists I subscribe to, one of
them TIPS. Both seem to keep chugging along just as they have for many
years. And I still find mail volume a problem for each. If, in fact, the
frequency of posts has dropped, I'd welcome it. Perhaps Bill has some
numbers for us.

Stephen L. Black, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology, Emeritus
Bishop's University      e-mail:  sbl...@ubishops.ca
2600 College St.
Sherbrooke QC  J1M 1Z7
Canada

Subscribe to discussion list (TIPS) for the teaching of
psychology at http://flightline.highline.edu/sfrantz/tips/