Mike Palij wrote:
On the east coast of the U.S. there is supposed to be this lollapalooza of a snow storm moving north which is supposed
to hit NYC and leave 8+ inches of snow (*yawn*).  So far,
no flakes (outside of the usual ones that one encounters on
the streets of NYC).  But I hear that there is a little bit of
snow now around Maryland, round a place called Frostburg.
Is this true or another misrepresentation by the eastern liberal
elite media establishment?

By the way, anyone have a favorite Holidays song?  I'm
partial to Annie Lennox's version of "Winter Wonderland".

-Mike Palij
New York University
m...@nyu.edu

We have about 16" in our front yard. We live at the end of a road and the snow plow left a 6' high by 15' wide pile of snow at the edge of our yard.

I don't have a favorite song but I have favorite CDs - Vince Guaraldi's "Charlie Brown Christmas" and Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful Christmas." This year's addition to the Christmas CD collection is "An Oscar Peterson Christmas" and an Alligator compilation disk called "Genuine Houserockin' Christmas." Both are highly recommended

I can't listen to Nutcracker because I have danced in a local production for many years and the music elicits strong imagery related to the performance (costume changes, etc).

Ken

Kenneth M. Steele, Ph.D.                  steel...@appstate.edu
Professor
Department of Psychology          http://www.psych.appstate.edu