Good point Stephen. The link came from a trusted source on my end - but still, I'm not sure where that person got the original link. I should have found the trick on its original web site and then given everyone the link to that page. Hopefully no one was infected by this (I'll keep my fingers crossed and learn my lesson).

Michael Britt
mich...@thepsychfiles.com
www.thepsychfiles.com
Twitter: mbritt