My earlier remarks were remarkably intemperate. I apologize to anyone
who was offended. I think the dissonance caused by the various political
failures of late that have been declared to be victories (e.g., climate,
health, war) has gotten to me more than I realized.

Have nice holiday everyone.

Chris
--

Christopher D. Green