erratum  "psychology"'---- OK Mike P and Carol Devolder,gimme a break. Had too
much  rum.

  I was mentally reviewing some of the psyhology professors I have encountered
and it seems to me that most of them  are on their second or third marriages
and I am beginning to wonder if this is a consequence of the time absorbed
  in their grad studies and other academic pursuits.I know some who married a
person who was a student of theirs,
  and that student was wife number two.It does appear that in some cases
hitting the books to the extreme can be
  hazardous to marriage and family.Any testimonials?

  Michael "omnicentric" Sylvester,PhD
  Daytona Beach,Florida

---To make changes to your subscription contact:Bill Southerly
(bsouthe...@frostburg.edu)