Are there some do's and don'ts while on sabbatical? Maybe Bill  or anyone else
contemplating a sabbatical can heed some advice from our cohesive Tipsville
community.I heard about the prof who landed in the wrong country on a trip.
He apparently intended to go to the Dominican Republic but told the ticket
agent  Dominica.Dominica  is an island  between Martinique and Guadeloupe in
the Southern Caribbean.The Dominican Republic is closer to Cuba and Puerto
Rico.Realizing that  he arrived at an English speaking island,he  had a lesson
in geography.
So one rule is to know where  one is headed geographically. How would you spend
it now,if you already had one?

Michael "still perfect after all these years" Sylvester.PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida