I hope that in the sports tangent we haven't lost sight of the original
question, which I'll repost here:

=====================
Dear Tipsters,

I am currently writing a module on knowledge creation in
psychology and I want to include a unit on the relationship between
knowledge and faith/religion. Some time ago there was an
extensive debate on creationism vs evolution on this list. I
remember one of the more meaningful contributions to be a long
exposition of the arguments for and against the existence of God.
To find it in the archives is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Can anyone remember the contribution or help me to narrow my
search down?

Kind regards,

Gerhard Viljoen
Postal Address:          Work: Department of Psychology
P.O. Box 38729               Vista University
Faerie Glen                     Mamelodi Campus
0043
R.S.A.