This sounds interesting.  Got my VCR ready.  I missed the first of the
series, though, and can't vouch for how good it will be.

The Corruption of the American Child is a thought-provoking special that
examines the effects of the entertainment industry on today's kids. The show
provides examples of content from television, the Internet, recorded music
and other entertainment outlets that are influencing todayıs children. Some
may be shocked to see and hear what today's youth are exposed to on a daily
basis ‹ salacious dress, obscene lyrics, violent bullying and sexual
promiscuity.

It's on Fox News Channel at 9 ET, Thur.

Beth Benoit
University System of New Hampshire