Just a thought...it's about time we find a new name for the concept of
"flashbulb memory."  If you don't think so, ask your students how many of
them have ever seen a "flashbulb."  On second thought, maybe some of the
younger TIPS members themselves have never seen a flashbulb.

I have a few in my infamous junk drawer.  Think it's time to clean out my
junk drawer??  Maybe I should donate them to the Smithsonian...

Beth Benoit
University System of New Hampshire