"Hetzel, Rod" wrote:
 Hey everyone.  I've got a non-academic question for you.  Where are some good places where we can get some psychology posters, wall decorations, etc?  We've just moved into a new building and are looking to make it feel like home!
The Archives for the History of American Psychology at U. Akron sends lovely posters with historical-psychological themes to their members every year. Write the cheif archivist, David Baker at [EMAIL PROTECTED], become a member, and get a poster (or two, or three)!

Regards,
--
Christopher D. Green
Department of Psychology