Although this expression was a part of the oratory of Detective
Colombo in the TV series,my intention here is an enquiry.
I seem to be hearing from some students that interracial marriages
are bad because of the children of such marriages are more likely
to have all types of physiological and health problems.
Is there evidence to support this? And where do they get their info?
I have heard that it is difficult to get a specific bone marrow
transplant for mixed race individuals.
Send me something.
 Michael Sylvester,PhD
 Daytona Beach,Florida