I wish to thank all tipsters for prividing illuminating
 information to my posts in 2002.Tips is certainly
numero uno when it comes to basic scientific psychology.
I enjoyed and will continue to enjoy the diversity
of ideas on this listserve.
THanks Bill Southerly for the creation of such a fascinating
listserve.
Well,Happy Holidays to all.
I will be going underground but will resurface with
posts in mid-january 2003.
 Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida
                       And to those tipsters in the snowbelt,just
                       just remember (about the weather),when you have it
bad-we have it good!

MIchael Sylvester,PhD
DAytona Beach,Florida