Hi Rob,

Aren't you referring to the study by Dutton and Aron, 1974?
The arousal created by walking over a dangerous bridge versus a
safe one was supposed to lead to an emotional misinterpretation of the
arousal such that when men were met by an attractive female "researcher"
after crossing the bridge demonstrated greater sexual arousal.
The results were interpreted to support the cognitive appraisal
or two-factor theory of emotion (Schacter, Lazarus).  Could
still be Halloween-related?

-Mike